Oct 14 Schedule:
- Fall campers will join the regular Saturday Dryland participants for the Saturday morning training.This will include an intensity dryland training workout with a fun, competitive challenge that will guarantee a workout and some laughs.
11:45-12:00 Drive to Larrimac Golf Club
12:00-13:00 Lunch at Larrimac Golf Club
- Access to a room for changing and a shower (bring your towel).
- Lunch is catered by Cathy Robertson
13:00-14:00 Guest Speakers
- 2 guest speakers from the Human and Environmental Physiology Research Unit, U of O. [More details about the speakers here]
14:00-14:30 Prepare for afternoon activity. Drive to start place
14:30-17:00 Two Options:
- Hike – Hike to the Wilson Carbide Ruins led by Greg Crevier
- Mtn. Bike – Mountain bike through the Parc from P16 to Lac Phillippe or similar alternative led by Keith Van Walraven
17:00 Return to cars or pub in Wakefield
Oct 15 Schedule:
08:45 Arrive at Larrimac Golf Club
09:00 Car pool to Cascades Club
09:30-11:00 Dragon Boat
- Dragon Boat to Wakefield. An introductory dragon boat practice complete with warm-up, technique instruction and a scenic paddle. Coach Dan Mallett.
11:15-12:15 Lunch Chamberlain’s Lookout
12:30-13:30 Dragon Boat back to Cascades Trust Dan for some fun challenges!
14:00-14:15 Drive to Larrimac
- Yoga instructor Lesley Fantin specializes in yoga for ahtletes and in particular for XC skiers.
16:00 End of day.
Plan B for Sunday (in case of bad weather).
- 09:00 AM Dynamic Hike Coach Dan Mallett off of P17.
- 11:15 Lunch Chamberlain’s Lookout
- 12:15 Drive to Larrimac
- 12:30 Indoor activity to be confirmed
- 14:30 Yoga.
- 16:00 End of day.